Groups

Vodafone £10 sim monthly contract - NO Quidco if bought after 12pm 26 August 2008!!

Just thought I'd highlight this for anyone who went for this deal - hotukdeals.com/ite…-q/.

There is a notice on Quidco saying the following -

"Please note that we have been advised by Vodafone that for the time being cashback will not be paid on the £10 monthly SIM only deal however any purchase made before 12pm on 26th August will still be honoured. The 4 month validation still applies."

Oh well, you win some, you lose some. Just make sure that you've cancelled your contract!!

5 Comments

phew, I ordered it on 22 August. Yay me.

iand68;3670373

Clicky for ]orginal deal.Clicky for ]Vodafone contact page to cancel … Clicky for ]orginal deal.Clicky for ]Vodafone contact page to cancel contract.

thanks for link
    It was difficult to locate this old deal using HUKD search :thumbsup:

Search for: £10*

Search entire posts.

In merchant: Vodafone

3rd result displayed.

Wouldn't call that hard IMO.

emasu;3792039

Search for: £10*Search entire posts.In merchant: Vodafone3rd result … Search for: £10*Search entire posts.In merchant: Vodafone3rd result displayed.Wouldn't call that hard IMO.

If people aren't familiar with wildcard (*) searches then I would call it hard, also I don't think the HUKD search works unless there is a minimum of 3 characters.

As Chris Tarrent says, it's only easy if you know the answer..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Deliveroo11
      2. Speccing a gaming pc414
      3. iPhone 7 32GB Black Unopened11
      4. Cheap 'smart phone' for child wanted.11

See more discussions