Vodafone

Posted 25th Oct
Texting for a PAC code do you get a call back? My Sim Only Deal ends with them today and just wondering what my best options are for getting a decent deal with them.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

12 Comments
i would do some research on what other operators are offering and then call the customer services number to ask their best offers compared to other operators - negotiate hard if you want to stay with them.
I think it’s automated now so you’ll just get a text back with the code.

The whole idea behind the texting is to avoid operators trying to keep you with them when all you want to do, is leave.

If you want a better offer, then call them up and ask for a PAC. They should then put you through to Retentions who usually have access to offers etc
It is automatic.
Vodafone
tangjava25/10/2019 14:46

i would do some research on what other operators are offering and then …i would do some research on what other operators are offering and then call the customer services number to ask their best offers compared to other operators - negotiate hard if you want to stay with them.

Vodafone signal works out well for me, certainly calls and data is ok, if a bit slow at times, so wanting to stay with Vodafone.
Craig201825/10/2019 15:08

Vodafone Vodafone signal works out well for me, certainly calls and data …Vodafone Vodafone signal works out well for me, certainly calls and data is ok, if a bit slow at times, so wanting to stay with Vodafone.

Voxi unlimited everything no contract £10/m uses Voda network.
Find a deal you want, ring them ask for pac code. They will offer you a deal, then tell them what you have seen they will try and match. The standard for them is to offer one of there deals with 15% off...
I usually spend an hour on online chat until they eventually put you through to someone who can do a custom package instead of their generic ones.
AndyRoyd25/10/2019 15:19

Voxi unlimited everything no contract £10/m uses Voda network.

They don't seem to offer unlimited data? Max I can find on their website is 45GB for £20.
Vodafone offered me for £22.10 Unlimited All Rounder, 12 months contract.
When you speak to customer services, ask what team you’re speaking to. First port of call is normally “in life retentions” which is not where you’ll get best deals. Ask to be put through to the “saves team” who are the last port of call for inbound. Here’s its down to you for what you want. If you don’t like their final offers, then ask for your pac, BUT DONT USE IT! A day or so later, you’ll either get a call from their “last resorts” team, or you’ll get an email with their number on for you to call them

I used to work for Vodafone
Have you looked at Lebara mobile. It runs on Vodafone but is cheaper. Son is using them and can’t fault service.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants