Vodafone 4g downtime recently

Posted 25th Sep
Has anyone else experienced a fair amount of downtime when it comes to their 4g signal, over the last week iv had to ring 4 times for them to refresh the sim connection for it to connect to the network, they are blaming it on 5g mast upgrades for the area.

Has anyone else come across the same thing lately?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
I have voxi which runs on vodafone but no, I haven't had any issues
Im in Glasgow which has Vodafone 5g, but cant say ive noticed any worse 4g either here or when ive been London last week
Yes, having similar issues with Vodafone in London. At first I thought it was my phone playing up but then after speaking to other users, turned out to be Vodafone.
uk3g26/09/2019 05:22

Yes, having similar issues with Vodafone in London. At first I thought it …Yes, having similar issues with Vodafone in London. At first I thought it was my phone playing up but then after speaking to other users, turned out to be Vodafone.

I'm in the north east, it really is frustrating especially when I use Google maps for my job, have you seeked compensation from them for it? Iv spoke with tech support three times and complaints once, successfully got £80 credit as I threatened to cancel the contract and would want them to waiver the disconnection fee
laings8626/09/2019 07:48

I'm in the north east, it really is frustrating especially when I use …I'm in the north east, it really is frustrating especially when I use Google maps for my job, have you seeked compensation from them for it? Iv spoke with tech support three times and complaints once, successfully got £80 credit as I threatened to cancel the contract and would want them to waiver the disconnection fee

I got a text from them recently that said they were doing upgrades and there could be some downtime in the area.
Not had any problems in my area, must be just where you are
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants