Never heard of vodaphone.

Original Poster

oooops
    in my defence i was
    ok i have know defence im stupid lol

Banned

What is know defence?

Sorry.

Seems like a decent deal. Hate the excessive 24 month contract, but otherwise, seems alright.

vibeone

What is know defence?Sorry.Seems like a decent deal. Hate the excessive … What is know defence?Sorry.Seems like a decent deal. Hate the excessive 24 month contract, but otherwise, seems alright.

Liar. 22 my asre.

Op, excellent deal if you can get it. Was told by Vodafone cs only this evening that they have no Desires in stock and are struggling to get them.

Original Poster

was retentions and desire not in stock but was told they would put on a back order
    could take up to two weeks

toddy

was retentions and desire not in stock but was told they would put on a … was retentions and desire not in stock but was told they would put on a back ordercould take up to two weeks

Yeah but I don't think personal retention offers are generally available to anyone.

vibeone

Never heard of vodaphone.

I c wut u did thar.

Original Poster

yeah i know just trying to get best deal and wanted the opinions of the peeps on here
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)1212
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764468
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?27105
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …1730

See more discussions