Expired

Vodafone 845 Unlock Code

5 replies
Found 17th Mar 2011
Does anyone know of a good site where I can get a free/cheap unloch code for the Vodafone 845? I am considering buying one from a deals that was on HUKD but want to make sure it can be unlocked first.
Thanks!

1. Ask
  2. Vodafone
5 Comments

Very much doubt you'll get a cheap unlock for it,£8.45 for a code on ebay or dc unlocker for 10 euros

If you are referring to the post I submitted yesterday about the Tesco deal, I received my handset today and have just tried an Orange Sim and a T Mobile Sim and both worked perfectly so I assume they come unlocked. Nice wee phone for the price. Has Wi-Fi as well and just watched a few TV episodes I had on a Micro Card and good quality.

The post I submitted yesterday is linked below. Hope this helps,

hotukdeals.com/dea…55/

Original Poster

stuart9787

If you are referring to the post I submitted yesterday about the Tesco … If you are referring to the post I submitted yesterday about the Tesco deal, I received my handset today and have just tried an Orange Sim and a T Mobile Sim and both worked perfectly so I assume they come unlocked. Nice wee phone for the price. Has Wi-Fi as well and just watched a few TV episodes I had on a Micro Card and good quality.The post I submitted yesterday is linked below. Hope this helps,http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/vodafone-845-android-2-1-mobile-phone-tesco-direct-44-97-including-10-top-up-usi/899655/#post10871085

That's the one I bought. Should arrive tomorrow so hopefully it is unlocked aswell. Thanks for the reply.

Can you post if it come unlocked?

hammish21

That's the one I bought. Should arrive tomorrow so hopefully it is … That's the one I bought. Should arrive tomorrow so hopefully it is unlocked aswell. Thanks for the reply.

Original Poster

amit4amity

Can you post if it come unlocked?

I can confirm it is unlocked. Worked on O2, Orange and ASDA Sim cards. Great little phone for the price.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769646
    2. Premium baked beans just 99p for 4 cans from ALDI!2043
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522897
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428514673

See more discussions