Vodafone app Very me app issues

Posted 7th Feb
I've just joined Vodafone today, transferring my number from O2.

I've setup a My Vodafone account via the webchat and get logged in fine.

However then truing to access the My Vodafone app for Very me rewards I get the following error.

Has anyone had the same problem? Any suggestions other than reboot, reinstall contact Vodafone chat (as all have not helped.)

Please can anyone help?
3402829.jpg
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
From Vodafone site:

VeryMe Rewards is open to Pay monthly mobile and Pay as you go mobile customers.

Pay as you go mobile customers must top up by at least £10 every 6 weeks to access VeryMe Rewards.

Remember, if you’re a new Vodafone customer, it can take up to four days to access VeryMe Rewards.

VeryMe Rewards isn’t currently available for our Home Broadband or Mobile Broadband only customers, or to VOXI customers.
scorpio_king07/02/2020 20:28

From Vodafone site:VeryMe Rewards is open to Pay monthly mobile and Pay as …From Vodafone site:VeryMe Rewards is open to Pay monthly mobile and Pay as you go mobile customers.Pay as you go mobile customers must top up by at least £10 every 6 weeks to access VeryMe Rewards. Remember, if you’re a new Vodafone customer, it can take up to four days to access VeryMe Rewards. VeryMe Rewards isn’t currently available for our Home Broadband or Mobile Broadband only customers, or to VOXI customers.

Thank you very much, maybe that's the answer, but why on earth could the person on the chat link me to that.
Took me about 2 weeks when I first signed up
Douglas_Birks08/02/2020 04:37

Took me about 2 weeks when I first signed up

Thanks too. Maybe I'll just leave it then and see what happens.

I guess you don't need to do anything to get it working?
Honestly I can't remember but I don't think so, I remember having a pile of trouble with the entertainment package part, every time I signed up for the sky sports part it charged me for it despite being part of my deal, that took me a few phone calls to sort out with a refund and a goodwill payment from Vodafone
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants