Groups

Vodafone backtracking on offer?

hi i went to upgrade my phone today to a samsung tocco they told me id have to pay 95 for the phone and id get 75 mins stop the clock plus 150 texts, i thought great id like that so agreed, later tonight i rung just to double check everything was in order , to which i was surprised to hear i was only on 100 texts and not 150 texts as verbally agreed earlier in the day, they basically said sorry we dont do that offer i was like what??? it was agreed earlier by one of your upgrade team,

where do i stand on this and what do i do to get what i AGREED to in first place, do they have the convo taped so they can check on what the upgrade team told me? all i get is sorry we dont have that on file, can i send phone back and just cancel the deal if so how long do i have, the phone is due to arrive 2moro(wednesday)
    very annoyed at them at min, n wondering just to move from the liars grrrr

6 Comments

if ur not happy with the deal just sent it back...! u probably better off goin with other network via quidco.

Speak to a manager, tell them to listen to the recorded call. Failing that they will have to find the person you spoke to.

never pay for the phone when u can put that on ur monthly price plan for more min and get ur money worth,

thats a really rubbish deal you might aswell ask for your pac number and go to a different network cant believe you agreed to it.

Original Poster

the deal i got was for £10 a month so to me it sounds a great deal for that phone, or am i wrong:S

Banned

n1ttygr1tty;2535784

the deal i got was for £10 a month so to me it sounds a great deal for … the deal i got was for £10 a month so to me it sounds a great deal for that phone, or am i wrong:S

on an 18 month contract, plus the 95 for the phone, its a pretty bad deal in all honesty
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Rest In Peace Jerry Lewis.66
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?66
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?99
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846240

See more discussions