Vodafone Broadband - Cashback and Amazon Vouchers

Posted 8th Apr
So if I look up the cheapest broadband offer on MoneySupermarket, I see Vodafone (who I'm already with) are offering a £75 Amazon voucher. If I look up vodafone on Quidco it says there £85 cashback. If I follow quidco's link there's no mention of the Amazon voucher.

Someone on the Vodafone support chat service said I could get both the quidco cashback and the Amazon voucher. Is this actually true? If so, in which order should I click the links to get both? I'm guessing it's actually one or the other but I thought I'd ask all the same.

Thanks
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

7 Comments
Does "who I'm already with" imply that you are looking to re-contract your existing Voda BB service?
My guess here is that as you are already with Vodafone you cannot get these offers - check the T&C's but I'm 99.9% sure they will be for new customers only.
Yes to @AndyRoyd and to @markmc999 the person on the Vodafone IM support said I'd still get the codes and such. Maybe I ought to try calling them instead.

EDIT: Hmm, "Upgrading customers are not eligible for this voucher offer". I'm not really an upgrading customer, just a new contract, but I guess that counts me out for the voucher at least.
Edited by: "Boopop" 8th Apr
I'd still be very surprised if they offer it - as per the T&C's at Quidco the cashback for them is not offered by Vodafone so the call centre staff wont know, its offered by the advertising networks.

Personally I'd say price the broadband up without any cashback and then if it does come see it as a bonus.

The other alternative of course is to call them and speak to retentions saying you want to leave and see if they'll do a you any offers.
Boopop08/04/2020 13:46

Yes to @AndyRoyd and to @markmc999 the person on the Vodafone IM support …Yes to @AndyRoyd and to @markmc999 the person on the Vodafone IM support said I'd still get the codes and such. Maybe I ought to try calling them instead.

£75 Amazon voucher offer via Wegift has t&c including phrases of
"Upgrading customers are not eligible for this voucher offer...
offer is not available for purchases made via the telephone, in-store or Web Chat...
Plans purchased through our partners and other affiliate sites will not qualify...
This promotion cannot be combined with any other voucher, offer, and discount or promotion code
"
which implies that existing Voda BB customers will not be eligible and certainly not applicable if attempting to combine with Quidco, regardless of what any CS op may say.
Fair enough. Shame they don't train their customer service staff better. Thanks for looking in to it for me. Might go with TalkTalk but will give Vodafone a call first
Il tell you this now, we have had 3 family members cash back getting declined because voda ring up and make a different excuse up every time. This time they said you shouldn’t have entered the phone number and we asked if it was related to cash back , they said no but make a new order . By doing so they must be charging people 1 month extra !
Hate it
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions