Vodafone Broadband Issues

Found 24th Sep 2017
Is anyone is having real problems with their Vodafone broadband tonight? It’s all going wrong for them at the moment it seems. Managed to contact them to tell me there are issues and should be ok by midnight. Luckily I’m in my Cool Down Period so may have to go!

The comments on the below link indicate that it’s a worldwide problem. I’m also getting no 4g on my Vodafone contract phone.

downdetector.co.uk/pro…one
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Voda 🙈 first mistake going with voda ,do you not read reviews
No problems here but looking at the heat map I'm not in a problem area. Everyone gives vodafone a hard time but been fine for a year here. Yeah the router isn't great but never had any problems.
i have had it since April and was great till this week - router has started to crash randomly and speed is very low sometimes during peak hours. wonder if they are over subscribed now due to recent offers
Edited by: "roll_me_some" 27th Sep 2017
rollmesome6 h, 59 m ago

i have had it since April and was great till this week - router has …i have had it since April and was great till this week - router has started to crash randomly and speed is very low sometimes during peak hours. wonder if they are over subscribed now due to recent offers

I’ve now cancelled and ordered Virgin for the same price at 100mbps. Let’s be honest everyone that signed up wanted the Sonus speaker but 18 months of torture for that would just be too much!
Edited by: "batezy_1984" 27th Sep 2017
Vodafone bb is rubbish
that poir they have released myself from ny contract
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants