Groups
    EXPIRED

Vodafone Browsing

I know that O2 are offering a £7.50 add on for pay monthly, but how much would something similar cost from Vodafone please, as usual I will give rep to anyone who provides useful information

7 Comments

It's £7.50, first month free. They call it unlimited, but I think there's a fair usage policy.

Original Poster

rose_cat_jr;2300652

It's £7.50, first month free. They call it unlimited, but I think there's … It's £7.50, first month free. They call it unlimited, but I think there's a fair usage policy.

So its the same as O2, thanks, I've added rep as thanks

Original Poster

rose_cat_jr;2300652

It's £7.50, first month free. They call it unlimited, but I think there's … It's £7.50, first month free. They call it unlimited, but I think there's a fair usage policy.

Do you know if this is the same as for Orange???

Don't know about Orange, I'm on voda with an iphone so thats the extent of my knowledge!

I have O2, and they have "unlimited" web bolt on which is limited to 200 MB apparently. Also you cant push email, and they are a no no to youtube, skype etc. I have used youtube and they havent charged me. Having said that, Customer service said that they are only warning people who connect their phone with their laptops, and not really bothered about the 200MB limit. And Skype is something they are touchy about as well.

I did take this "unlimited" limited internet offers with trading standards, and they said they cant do squat. Its like buying a Sausage roll and it turns out to be a cheese roll or something. It says " Unlimited Web Bolt On" and I think it should be "unlimited". I know its like banging your head against a wall!!!

Original Poster

unileeds;2302805

I have O2, and they have "unlimited" web bolt on which is limited to 200 … I have O2, and they have "unlimited" web bolt on which is limited to 200 MB apparently. Also you cant push email, and they are a no no to youtube, skype etc. I have used youtube and they havent charged me. Having said that, Customer service said that they are only warning people who connect their phone with their laptops, and not really bothered about the 200MB limit. And Skype is something they are touchy about as well. I did take this "unlimited" limited internet offers with trading standards, and they said they cant do squat. Its like buying a Sausage roll and it turns out to be a cheese roll or something. It says " Unlimited Web Bolt On" and I think it should be "unlimited". I know its like banging your head against a wall!!!

Thanks for help, rep added

did vodafone not get told of recently for their unlimited 120mb plan? Although that was by the advertising standard people and not anybody with actual teeth....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ide to sata converter56
      2. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger1011
      3. Virgin Media - what is a good price?616
      4. GAP Insurance Recommendations22

See more discussions