Vodafone competitions - has anyone ever won?

Posted 30th Nov 2022 (Posted 13 h, 37 m ago)
I've been playing the "win a £1000 voucher every day until Christmas" game and I think I've just depressed myself with it, losing every morning!
I don't seem to remember anyone I know winning, do you think there are genuinely several people winning a £1000 voucher every day?
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

12 Comments

sorted by
  1. Avatar
    Nope. I enter them all. Never win.
    Author
  2. Avatar
    There was a competition on Vodafone VeryMe not long after it was first launched. I got an iPad - And unexpectedly also got given a prepaid data SIM, Screen protector and case to use with it too.

Delivery took ages after winning. About 3 weeks from memory. but they did give me what I was told I had won and more.
  3. Avatar
    I won once tickets to a concert in London. The concert was next day and I don’t live anywhere near London.
  4. Avatar
    never won a single thing in any compo. would love to see if someone has because the cinic in me thinks its all a scam lol
    Author
    Yeah, I do suspect this too! I don't know anyone who's won anything, unless they're just keeping it to themselves (edited)
  5. Avatar
    I have won on their twitter - got a new Ipad amongst other things - they do seem to enjoy giving things away via that route!
  6. Avatar
    I won a meal out for 4 although had to pay the service charge which came to nearly £75
    Author
    I've always wondered about holiday cometitions, are they going to try and charge you when you're there? And added holiday charges could be in the hundreds.
  7. Avatar
    Have entered 100's of O2 competitions over the years and have never one a thing
  8. Avatar
    Same here! Rubbish!
Top Merchants