Groups

Vodafone Contract advice

Hi, currently I'm paying £40 a month for unlimited texts and 500 minutes, and I'm 12 months into an 18 month deal

So will be phoning up tomorrow to ask about the possibility of changing my price plan, to see if there are any cheaper but decent deals

My question is has anybody done this and if so what deals have they got, and any advice when I do contact them, i.e. are they a pain in the balls to deal with

Thanks for any replies in advance

6 Comments

yea i've changed tariff plenty of times with o2. look on the vodaphone website and find what you want 1st . phone up and just ask to change your tariff. easy peesy

you can change after 9 mths

Original Poster

I've looked on the website and there all minutes deals with no texts, pretty ****** deals to be honest, only reason I was phoning was on the chance that they would have a few more deals

whats the harm in calling and asking. worst they can say is no and you just stay on the same tariff

Original Poster

That's what I'll be doing tomo as they are closed now

i have just signed to taht contract but it is currently 25 quid a month, give it a go innit?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2952
      2. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow33
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1020
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767357

See more discussions