Groups

Vodafone contract help

Hi, advice needed, I'm 15 months into a Voda 18 month contract, however I'm sure that a few months back I read that the mobile internet on Voda would be free, I searched for the thread but couldn't find it

I ask this as I'm been charged for using the mobile net, data charges as there classed, which I haven't noticed before in my monthly bill....the only sites I go on are Facebook, ebay mobile, Teamtalk, avfc.co.uk

Any advice is appreciated
    Thanks
    Alex

5 Comments

feee for new customers only.....sorry for the bad news

when did u start using sites like facebook etc on ur phone, have your bills been the same over the last 15 months apart from this months?,

i,ve been with vodafone for a few years n recently upgraded my phone to a tocco, and i asked for free internet with my package which they did, maybe if you ask them when ur contract runs out shortly you will prob get it,

Original Poster

I went on my hols 2 months ago, and used the net whilst away...so rightly enough got charged for it, however since I've got back I've also been charged, before my holiday my bill was the same £43 (rip off I know) a month regardless of using the sites, and its been a few months before I went away I was using the sites

Original Poster

rob585;2844065

feee for new customers only.....sorry for the bad news

My fault so can't complain!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?29131
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1422
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764196
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846160

See more discussions