Vodafone cooling off period?

I ordered a Vodafone Sim-only card online last Wednesday. Though it wasn't until this Tuesday that I got the order dispatched message, today I finally got it, but have some second thoughts.

Vodafone has 7-days cooling off period for online orders AFAIK, is that from the day I receive the item, or the day I placed the order? A bit confused, because currently It's the 8th day since when order was placed, but I only just got the card today.

Should I be able to return it, before the next Thursday?

7 Comments

All cooling off periods are from the date you recieved the item not the date you ordered ;-)

May even find that VF have a 14 day cooling off period.

Original Poster

Thanks goodness....
+rep

Just checked and yes VF is 14 day so no worries ;-)

Banned

Squelds;6866424

All cooling off periods are from the date you recieved the item not the … All cooling off periods are from the date you recieved the item not the date you ordered ;-)May even find that VF have a 14 day cooling off period.

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]its now 7 days. it changed.

its from date of order i think.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Legally seven working days from the date of receipt of the goods under the Distance Selling Regulations

oft.gov.uk/sha…pdf

Page 18, first paragraph.

Also read section 2.8 of page 5.

Didnt realised it changed, i know it used to be 14 days. But as said, legally its from date of delivery anyway.

Original Poster

Also if I want to cancel, I have to bring the Sims card back too, right?

And do I pay first month's bill?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again715
    2. How much would you pay for this chair?1517
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764096
    4. How dangerous is Donald trump?68

See more discussions