Groups

Vodafone customer service - why....

...since the other day are they now using an indian call centre? What a nightmare! Called them lots lately but today its been an indian call centre whenver I have called and its drivnig me mad!

5 Comments

AWFUL is what they are !

Took me best part of a week to get through after calling a few times a day, when I did I got cut off !

Sent them an email and they replied 3 weeks later !!!

Avoid !!!

I ha*e them indian call centres, 1 out of 50 calls you'll get someone that CAN speak the language but doesn't know any of the processes

Original Poster

I was cut off twice earlier as well!!! I am trying to find out if my replacement phone coming monday but they cant tell me they just said! How useless!!!!

Just called again and they still cant tell me - for gods sake, I am so annoyed! Am I just meant to wait in in case it turns up? Ahhh

Im out of my 14 days next wed so I need the new phone monday or tuesday at the latest!

try ringing business number 08700 746 464

asking for joe bloggs or( whatever name you fancy - ) accounts director - they might say their real name - or at least get through to accounts - english site:thumbsup:

be persistant - get your query sorted or there is always otelo

otelo.org.uk/

good luck

Vodafone customer services really is appauling! I shouldn't have changed over from O2, they were much better. I'm going back to O2 once my contract ends.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1420
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846154
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      4. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218

See more discussions