Groups

vodafone delivery

hi dose anyone know the vodafone delivery service? thanks.

12 Comments

RMSD usually.

I was told they don't use RM but another courier company. I have one being delivered today so will let you know who they were!

Original Poster

na i have just tried the tracking code and its not royal mail. it is coming from the vodafone insurance. oo well no worries either way i dont get my shinny new phone till tomorrow now ) =.

aw great while your doing that can ya tell them to get there butt to sothampton so i can have my new phone!!!! lol thanks

i ordered a phone off the vodafone website the other day,

it arrived via city-link next day delivery,... great service

melmorc;6629446

I was told they don't use RM but another courier company. I have one … I was told they don't use RM but another courier company. I have one being delivered today so will let you know who they were!

Mine has just arrived and they used [url]www.dpd.co.uk[/url] to deliver. Nice and quick and early delivery!

mine came via DPD also, good service.

Did any of you guys buy a contract and use Quidco?
    How much are you expecting?

I went through dialaphone first time and then over the phone with voda for my second phone

Expecting £50 from Quidco for dialaphone connection

i bought a vodafone contract, £90 quidco, it tracked first time, but got declined a month later, i messaged quidco, and it went back to being tracked, about 3 weeks ago it got validated, im jsut waiting for the payment to recieve to quidco, and then get paid to me

Nah mine was an upgrade

Original Poster

i got ****** and lost my phone the other night and voafone made a mistake and thought ihad insurance i just nodded my head and umm then they mae another mistake an said i can have the n97 lol i nodded my head again haha and im due a upgrade in four months too.

dammm lucky you!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764212
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      3. What do these 2 men have in common1013
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions