Groups

Vodafone Disconnection

Hi,

I need to send a letter to vodafone giving my 30 days notice to end my contract - just wondering if anyone knew what I needed to write in the letter?

Any help will be much appreciated

Thanks

4 Comments

As

Ring vodafone and ask for a PAC code. Then port your number onto a PAYG sim, and your contract will be cancelled. Much less hassle.

Just write this - Dear sir/ madam, i wish to cancel my contract - no........... as from.........date. many thanks. kind regards - name
    I hope this is of some use to you.

Make sure it is signed. I sent one of these letters before and it was ignored because apparently I didn't sign it.

Getting a PAC code and using it is much safer - even if you no longer want the number

I've just sent this and got a reply a couple of days later to confirm:

Customer Care
    Vodafone
    PO Box 549
    Banbury
    OX17 3ZJ

Dear Vodafone,

Account Number 262196XXX/00001 Mobile number 07825 XXX XXX

I telephoned Vodafone yesterday and gave 30 days notice of my intention to terminate my mobile phone contract. I was advised to write a letter to the address on the back of my Vodafone bill and I have also sent notification via e-mail as well for assurance.

Please therefore terminate my contract with effect from 5 April 2007 and advise me by return to confirm receipt of this instruction.

I am not leaving because I unhappy with Vodafone, but rather because I currently have a faulty handset and am able to get a better deal by shopping around.

Yours sincerely
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416814130
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …285995
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523460
      4. What is there free to do in your town?611

See more discussions