Groups

Vodafone Employee discount

Can anyone please advise what the staff discount is for Vodafone employees for either purchasing a new handset or contract??? I have been offered a job with Vodafone which doesn't start until feb, so just asking in genral what the employee benefits are.

Thank you

8 Comments

If it's anything like EE, it'll be 30-40% discount.

Original Poster

Kamaya

If it's anything like EE, it'll be 30-40% discount.

is it 30% to 40% discount off the handset price or the line rental???

my ex company was part of the Vodafone employees discount scheme and we got 20% off monthly contract if over £30. less if under. can't remember how much less

Whatever the handset charge in the store is then. 50% off upto two phones and 30% off another eight for friends and family.

Original Poster

jdowner

Whatever the handset charge in the store is then. 50% off upto two phones … Whatever the handset charge in the store is then. 50% off upto two phones and 30% off another eight for friends and family.

When you say 50% off on new phones do mean discount on line rental or handset price???

thanks

bargainmadness60

When you say 50% off on new phones do mean discount on line rental or … When you say 50% off on new phones do mean discount on line rental or handset price??? thanks

50% off line rental so if it was a £48 tariff it would be £24. Handset as per store price.

Original Poster

jdowner

50% off line rental so if it was a £48 tariff it would be £24. Handset as … 50% off line rental so if it was a £48 tariff it would be £24. Handset as per store price.

Thank you so much, so do you work for Vodafone??? does the 50% discount also apply to sim only deal like £15 to £20 pm??? or is it only on handset contract deals???

Thank you

I just got 15% off a £24 a moth contract if that answers your question.
    that was on top of the reduced Black Friday offering.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      2. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick88
      4. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99

See more discussions