Found 28th Apr 2009
I have the Nokia N95 8GB and it recently went swimming. I have insurance so they will replace the phone free. Only problem is they don't make the N95 8GB anymore so I can pick from any Vodafone phone (except a Blackberry or PDA).

My contract expires soon so I'm probably going to switch to an iPhone. Any idea which replacement phone I should pick that will have the highest resale value? Thank you.

1. Misc
  2. Vodafone
6 Comments

or n96>
both good earners!

If you wait, like I'm doing, the N97 is soon out. That will blow the N96 outta the water.

Original Poster

kyalion;5062772

If you wait, like I'm doing, the N97 is soon out. That will blow the N96 … If you wait, like I'm doing, the N97 is soon out. That will blow the N96 outta the water.

I think I might have to file the insurance claim pretty quickly. I don't want to miss out on the new phone. You think I can just not go back to Vodafone for a while until the N97 comes out and then get a new phone then?

When is the N97 due to come out?

n96 then when your contract comes up for renewal get the n97 and sell the n96

i would say sony ericsson X1

Original Poster

malloc;5069721

i would say sony ericsson X1

Apparently Vodafone don't carry the X1 anymore as they were having too many problems with the handsets.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769586
    2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48910999
    3. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games78
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604827

See more discussions