Groups

Vodafone home broadband standard package

Hello

I am interested in Vodafone home broadband standard package as I do not have fibre in my area.

Is Vodafone reliable?
    Can I trust them to give me a good service? I am currently with sky and broadband disconnects intermittently every few months.
    Do Vodafone traffic manage?
    Opinion please?
    Thank you

7 Comments

Is that with line rental included? If not that is not a good deal. Yes as far as I am aware they do traffic manage, as to reliable a better question would be how is their customer relations. A few discons every few months is not bad, as long as it reconnects right away.

Word of warning, I'm having a real struggle with Vodafone at the moment, worst customer service ever encountered, no 2 bills have been the same. Their broadband is quite good though.

Original Poster

Yes.
    Line rental is £18
    Broadband is £4

Original Poster

Argoj

Is that with line rental included? If not that is not a good deal. Yes as … Is that with line rental included? If not that is not a good deal. Yes as far as I am aware they do traffic manage, as to reliable a better question would be how is their customer relations. A few discons every few months is not bad, as long as it reconnects right away.

​Far as I know they do not traffic manage.
    I asked vodafone over the phone and looked online.

you don't pay line rental with Vodafone

Original Poster

clairlh88

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/broadband

​you do with non fibre broadband
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047134
      2. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.811
      3. What would be HELL to you?2839