Groups
    EXPIRED

Vodafone iPhone 6 upgrade deals

Has anyone had any good iPhone 6 upgrade deals with Vodafone? I've seen a deal with Carphone Warehouse online but they don't want to match it...they say they don't offer deals on iPhones. Is that true?

8 Comments

Who said CPW don't match iPhone deals. The person who told you this needs to do some research. I work at CPW and yes we will match and beat any deal

Did you see the deal you wanted online on the CPW website?
    Edited by: "TheMan_Aman" 21st Dec 2014

We had this too....they don't seem interested at all. Makes me want to leave them as there are plenty of deals out there..this is the case with retention aswell as I requested a pac code...usless Vodafone

Think the op wants to match a cfw deal to Vodafone direct

Same problem with EE. Phoned EE to upgrade. Told them i saw iphone 6, unlimited calls, texts and 4GB data for £38 a month no upfront from mobile phones direct.

Agreed to price match it if i paid £150 for the handset.

It should be cheaper to upgrade than take out a new contract

Original Poster

Yeah they're really not interested! Discounts for every phone except the iPhone 6! Really frustrating (Vodafone that is).

aneurinpyle

Yeah they're really not interested! Discounts for every phone except the … Yeah they're really not interested! Discounts for every phone except the iPhone 6! Really frustrating (Vodafone that is).

vodafone never price match with anyone on the latest handsets (apple/samsumg etc) .. We try every 18 months but fail :-(

Banned

TheMan_Aman

Who said CPW don't match iPhone deals. The person who told you this needs … Who said CPW don't match iPhone deals. The person who told you this needs to do some research. I work at CPW and yes we will match and beat any dealDid you see the deal you wanted online on the CPW website?

What's the best iPhone 6 deal you can have at the moment?

toshapetriji

What's the best iPhone 6 deal you can have at the moment?

We use a software with the information you give us (how much data calls min etc) and the software gives us the cheapest price. when I last checked I think it was 33 a month I'm not 100% sure. its probably cheaper now. You can PM me if you'd still like to know as I'm working there tomorrow anyway and I'll find out
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Avoiding Car hire excess (Tenerife)911
      2. Recommend a free reminder app46
      3. which site is best to buy Xiaomi?67
      4. BT Sport Vs SkySports11

See more discussions