Vodafone Iphone 6s plus 64gb contract application referred...???

Found 10th Apr 2016
Ive just ordered the 6s plus 64gb from smartphonecompany on a 12 month contract at 64 pound a month. Network is vodafone. Unlimited mins text and 10gb data.

The annoying thing is that i got an email saying the following:

You do not need to contact us or Vodafone. Vodafone will respond to us with a decision for you within their agreed response time of 2 working days.
Once we have received a decision on your application you will receive an email confirming your status update. Please note that we cannot ship your order until we receive confirmation that your credit check has been accepted by the network.

Thanks,
The Smartphone Company.

I have no idea if it will fail or pass now. Most that are referred i think get rejected.

Is this a common thing that vodafone do with all applications or is it only with some applications?
Community Updates
11 Comments
Never heard of anything like that before...but **** the bed £64.00 a month for a phone!
this happened to me on EE, and it was something to do with the EE system online. an advisor had to manually input my details in again on their system.
ThugBasher

Never heard of anything like that before...but **** the bed £64.00 a … Never heard of anything like that before...but **** the bed £64.00 a month for a phone!

​its a 12 month contract pal not 24 months lol
As a former Vodafone staff (be nice)

A refer means that the contract has to be manually checked by a specific team. Usually double checking with credit file.

You should be able to check with Vodafone but in this case I would leave it to the smart phone company to avoid complications.
They be doing you a favour if they don't accept you....£64 per month jeeeez.
WajAllRound

​its a 12 month contract pal not 24 months lol

12 month or 24 I still wouldn't pay that for a phone, still each to there own I guess.
ThugBasher

12 month or 24 I still wouldn't pay that for a phone, still each to there … 12 month or 24 I still wouldn't pay that for a phone, still each to there own I guess.

​i couldnt find one where it worked out cheaper. lets see where i get with this
It means you failed the credit check.
Cheaper to have a mortgage than a contract iphone.!
WonkyDoctor

It means you failed the credit check.

No it does not. I suggest you get a dictionary and look up the definition of referred.
If you say so bud.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants