Groups

Vodafone - Is this a good deal?

The Sony Ericsson X1 = £75
    700 Minutes
    Unlimited Texts
    Unlimited Browsing
    18 Month Contract

All for £40 a month

The only reason I ask is that I am currently a Vodafone customer with a C902. I have had that many issues with it they have agreed for me to send it back and I could have the above deal.

7 Comments

Sounds good especially if you can get £90 cashback through quidco!:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Spriggan;3585476

Sounds good especially if you can get £90 cashback through … Sounds good especially if you can get £90 cashback through quidco!:thumbsup:

That's the problem I can't as that is for new customers. I have argued that with them, but they say they can't do any other deal for me...

Your an existing customer and that's the best you can get? Bit of a joke really!

I suggest you leave and they might offer you a better deal. On the vodafone website they are offering the X1 (£150), 750mins, 250 text, unlimited landline calls, unlimited browsing, £90 quidco for new customers. Even though the phone is more expensive you are saving £5 a month from your original deal which is £90!!

Request your pac code now! Even if they don't give you a better offer to stay, you'll be better off going for the above deal on their website.

Original Poster

The problem is I am still tied into my contract, but because I am on my 3rd C902 due to faults they are offering me this deal or I can send the phone back and they will waver the early termination fee...

I could leave and then join again, but the problem being that I want to keep my number as I have had it now for about 15 years....

kirkie;3585638

The problem is I am still tied into my contract, but because I am on my … The problem is I am still tied into my contract, but because I am on my 3rd C902 due to faults they are offering me this deal or I can send the phone back and they will waver the early termination fee...I could leave and then join again, but the problem being that I want to keep my number as I have had it now for about 15 years....

Have you heard of a PAC code? You can keep your number if you request your PAC code.

Original Poster

Spriggan;3585692

Have you heard of a PAC code? You can keep your number if you request … Have you heard of a PAC code? You can keep your number if you request your PAC code.

I'm aware of that, but I have been told that I have to send my phone back to them before they will issue the PAC. So I could be without a phone for a few days...

Original Poster

Oh well I have taken the offer so fingers crossed....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4632169
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764692
      3. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)513
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…2041

See more discussions