Expired

Vodafone Mobile Broadband

Found 24th Aug 2008
Can somebody please help to clarify this -

USB Modem Stick - Vodafone on a 30 Day contract:

shop.vodafone.co.uk/mob…h=1

Cost £49 + £20 per month

Quidco - £90 for mobile broadband

Am I right in thinking that I could try this out for a month and make a small profit (£11).

Any help/advice would be gratefully received.

3 Comments

unfortunately quidco doesnt pay out for a few months after the transaction, therefore you cancel after 1 month and you get declined. Would need to stay with them for at least 3 months.

...and the moral aspect to it. I'm sure many companies will pull out of Quidco if they feel they are paying commission to Quidco and profiting customers besides giving them a free product and a service.

I can however recommend Voda Mobile Broadband except their so called 'unlimited' is 500Mb a month (hardly unlimited). I seem to get a good signal in many places. Previously I was with 3 mobile broadband. Although it was great when I got a good signal e.g at my house or my parents house where I didn't need it when i used it for real at motorway services, in my office at work, various other places it always seemed to be a bad choice of place and get a marginal signal. I'd guess their network isn't developed enough for high speed data or I was just unlucky.

Original Poster

Thanks to both of you for your comments.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Show us your Photos 2017. October's Theme - 'Anything'32486
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247615
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604803
    4. Free sweet Sunday’s code11

See more discussions