Expired

Vodafone or o2 mobile broadband?

3 replies
Found 2nd Dec 2008
I am tempted by the cashback offers to take out a mobile broadband contract. However, I am not sure which one to go for. Is it worth paying the extra for Vodafone i.e. does it have noticeable advantages in terms of speed and network coverage?

I have looked at the technical info but do not really understand it and I am not sure what I shall be taking into account.

3 Comments

For me the Vodafone reception on the mobile broadband dongle was awful - worse than dialup. Go online and check your area on both voda and o2.

Coverage: Depends on what area you live in, but I would say if you're going to be using it in the central of major cities it probably doesn't matter; but if you're using it at home or in a fixed location most of the time it pays to see which network gives you better signal.

Speed: Hard to say.

i have three mobile vodas for work and all three have been fab, occasionally ( seems to be at 2 pm weekedays ) its a wee bit slow but appart from that its been problem free
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769591
    2. Unlock access to thousands of hidden movies and genres on Netflix using cod…22
    3. Trying to create a list of short modern video games. Any suggestions?13
    4. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!811

See more discussions