Groups

Vodafone quidco + phones4u should i cancel?

I have ordered a phone from phones4u, i completly forgot about quidco.

Should i cancel that order and place a new one through quidco and get the £150? Or would that not work?

5 Comments

You can always try. If you can get the same deal and the quidco doesn't work all you have lost is time. If it does work you have gained £150.

i've been waiting since the beginning of december for my vodafone quidco to pay out and it's been validated 4 months!
    wouldn't hold your breath if i were you!

Original Poster

missp27;8399290

i've been waiting since the beginning of december for my vodafone quidco … i've been waiting since the beginning of december for my vodafone quidco to pay out and it's been validated 4 months!wouldn't hold your breath if i were you!

Thanks for the reply, and the one above.

Not sure if its worth the hassle of it paying out or not.

I got my payout from vodafone last year, it took a while but came through in the end. I ended up £120 better off, nothing ventured nothing gained.:thumbsup:

Banned

mayster think your a bit confused, if you order from phones4u the cashback is £35, where do you get £150 from

you have to go through vodaphone site to get £150 back, not phones4u site, or is that what you meant, cancel with phones4u and go direct to vodaphone

doh i am a thick cow, says it in title, wish they would give this cashback on iphone deals
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944492
      2. What would be HELL to you?1517
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047119
      4. love affairs1751

See more discussions