Vodafone Retention Deals

Posted 20th Sep
My 12 months sim free plan just reached the last month of agreement and looking to get a new deal with Vodafone. I'm currently paying £30.50/month for 50gb of data, Red Entertainment with Global Roaming(77 countries roaming countries) + 500 minutes to EU countries.
I was offered the new iPhone 11 128gb, 20gb data, unlimited data&text for £46.90 for 2 years without the other perks. Refused it as the EU minutes and global roaming was the main thing I moved to Vodafone.
Any success you had with retentions?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

3 Comments
I am on unlimited 5g for £27 a month
I’ve been going through retentions for many years now. Currently i have unlimited data, mins & texts. Global roaming plus and 100 EU mins not that i need those. Global roaming plus was a big one for me as i travel often for work and used it flawlessly in Canada for a few weeks recently. I’m paying £25.50 a month. Have been with Voda for around 10 years now though.
sir78621/09/2019 15:09

I’ve been going through retentions for many years now. Currently i have u …I’ve been going through retentions for many years now. Currently i have unlimited data, mins & texts. Global roaming plus and 100 EU mins not that i need those. Global roaming plus was a big one for me as i travel often for work and used it flawlessly in Canada for a few weeks recently. I’m paying £25.50 a month. Have been with Voda for around 10 years now though.

That's something i'm looking for. Pitty they reduced the 500 mins to 100 for EU calls.
I'll try again with the retentions team.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants