Groups

Vodafone retention deals

Hi all, my contract is up for renewal tomorrow (will be within the 30days leaving period) - was just wondering if anyone's got any good deals recentley? I'm on 200mins and 500 txts for £30/mth atm and am looking for something considerably better value for money! I'm after the Sony Ericsson C510 and they have it with a free wii with 600 mins and ultd texts for £25.mth on their deals section. Will they be able to better this for me, in anyone's experience? Cheers!

3 Comments

Original Poster

Wow, okay, thanks will take a look at them I knew I was getting fleeced but didn't realise it was that bad!! Cheers for help, rep given.

why don't you give Vodafone a call, that's if you want to stay with them, I did kept my tarrif, I'm a low user and got 50% off the monthly bill plus a new phone to boot.

they say that they have x amount to use to bargain with, so be patient and haggle, dont forget to threaten to leave, customer loyalty bit and they will usually come up with something. I called them at around 6pm and the girl told me that they have to meet their qoutas for the day and if its not been good, you can sometimes get a better deal.

where abouts are you looking for that.

wouldn't mind a Wii with my new contract (july) so am also looking for deals.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5022506
      2. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!1014
      3. GCSE Results day911
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764719

See more discussions