Vodafone retention only 40gb data, ultd mins and texts - £17p/m (18 month contract) - Total Cost: £306

Posted 22nd Jan
If you don't want the hassle of cashback redemptions, then this may be a good deal for 40gb 5G ready data for £17pm. I got this deal over their chat service and it is available through phone too.

18 month SIM only package.
• The plan gives you Unlimited minutes, Unlimited texts and 40 GB of data. The standard monthly cost for this is £20.00 (inc.
VAT),• With your discount you will pay £17.00 each month. This discount runs for 18 Months which will show on your My Vodafone account online.
Community Updates

Groups

8 Comments
Unlimited everything inc pic msgs £10/m no contract no credit check via Voxi that uses Voda. Shame Voxi can't make it a contract at that price, in meantime it will continue at that price for those unmetered allowances until Voxi graduates counting college.
how did you get that?
Inzamam_Baig22/01/2020 20:07

how did you get that?

The unlim Voxi deal? Anybody and everybody can have it simply by obtaining a Voxi SIM and adding the £10 plan to it. All Voxi plans have been unmetered since late summer 2019 (Voxi can't count), so no point in paying for any Voxi plan over the base £10 plan.
AndyRoyd22/01/2020 20:43

The unlim Voxi deal? Anybody and everybody can have it simply by obtaining …The unlim Voxi deal? Anybody and everybody can have it simply by obtaining a Voxi SIM and adding the £10 plan to it. All Voxi plans have been unmetered since late summer 2019 (Voxi can't count), so no point in paying for any Voxi plan over the base £10 plan.

I wonder why they haven’t sorted it out yet not that I, nor anyone, else is complaining!
AndyRoyd22/01/2020 19:51

Unlimited everything inc pic msgs £10/m no contract no credit check via …Unlimited everything inc pic msgs £10/m no contract no credit check via Voxi that uses Voda. Shame Voxi can't make it a contract at that price, in meantime it will continue at that price for those unmetered allowances until Voxi graduates counting college.

Been on the voxi website and for £10 you only get 8gb not unlimited
moschops123/01/2020 16:29

Been on the voxi website and for £10 you only get 8gb not unlimited

If you re-read the earlier posts you will notice the repeated mention of "unmetered", "until Voxi graduates counting college" and "why they haven’t sorted it out yet", meaning Voxi is currently unlim everything, regardless of the plan structure stated at Voxi's website. Voxi sent its customers a text message about the unmetered situation late summer 2019, they just don't choose to advertise it.
hotukdeals.com/com…036
No volte (4G calling) you lose out on band 20 straight away with Voxi
shef007225/01/2020 00:15

No volte (4G calling) you lose out on band 20 straight away with Voxi

Voxi option would provide £126 to optionally spend on any additional B20-supporting network if max coverage is imperitive, or (semi)fund new hardware, or just keep in pocket for an instantaneous bargain money-saving purchase in line with users of a deal-hunting site.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants