Vodafone Retentions

Posted 16th Oct
Has anyone had a retention deal from Vodafone for the Unlimited entertainment Max sim only?
It’s usually £36, I have been offered the tariff for £30.60 representing 15% off.

Tariff is unlimited unrestricted data / mins/ text / worldwide Roaming plan (77 countries) / Spotify.

Anyone done any better?

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
That's still a little pricey .
You can get some great unlimited sims for £20 . Or at least 50-60GB data for that .
So basically paying full £10 a month for spotify.
I hammer my data and hot spot to another phone and I rarely go over 50 GB of data a month . That's streaming as well .
Also depends on who has fast coverage I the area. I left Three due too poor coverage and very low speeds , now with EE and their Speeds rival my virgin media .
Oh I pay £10 a month for spotify , Netflix and YouTube premium in a family sharing group . It's so much cheaper
Thanks. It’s actually using the phone in the states and Canada that’s pushing me onto this tariff... I also don’t get three at home or the office. I actually only use 20-25gb a month.
Mine isn’t the entertainment pack but it is the max unlimited for £24. 20% off. I chose to opt out of entertainment pack as I’ve paid £30 for a year on someone’s Spotify family on here. So I pay £26.50 for everything you have
38680051-ZRgyJ.jpg
38680051-FRydJ.jpg
Edited by: "jayonline85" 16th Oct
jayonline8516/10/2019 16:20

Mine isn’t the entertainment pack but it is the max unlimited for £24. 20% …Mine isn’t the entertainment pack but it is the max unlimited for £24. 20% off. I chose to opt out of entertainment pack as I’ve paid £30 for a year on someone’s Spotify family on here. So I pay £26.50 for everything you have [Image] [Image]

Thanks... Unfortunately does not include US and Canada as a "free country"
The max discount they can give you is 30% which I have, had to try a few different livechat agents to get it though
Gorm9016/10/2019 19:58

The max discount they can give you is 30% which I have, had to try a few …The max discount they can give you is 30% which I have, had to try a few different livechat agents to get it though

THanks

Have you got it on a contract over the last 2 months? I currently have the 30% but they said they can only 15%.
Keep trying it mate i got 30% off
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants