EXPIRED

Vodafone Sim Free Phone offer will be...............

I am a fan of the vodafone deals where they usually do a phone half price. I bought a couple of phone this way over the past 3 years.

It's been hard trying to find out what the offer will be for Black Friday so i popped in the shop and although they wouldn't tell me the price, the phone that is on offer for black Friday will be................

Drum roll please..............

Sony XZ.

7 Comments

supermod

Moved to MISC as heads up as no confirmation on data / mins / text / price of item that will be offered, thanks

Can't beet the LG G2 offer they did - where we all had free phone because they forget to debit the money

finger crossed for a good price, thanks for the heads up.

Original Poster

Mj1989

finger crossed for a good price, thanks for the heads up.

most stores will sell you these tonight, but the store i went to was a small one in Southampton and they have a bigger store nearby open until 8 so they cant sell them until tomorrow.

Previous years i've been in on a thursday evening and bought the phone on offer.

sorry I missed the part which mentioned the likely price of a Sony XZ, how much do you think the sim free version will sell for tomorrow?

Original Poster

davewave

sorry I missed the part which mentioned the likely price of a Sony XZ, … sorry I missed the part which mentioned the likely price of a Sony XZ, how much do you think the sim free version will sell for tomorrow?

no idea, wish i knew.

Going off previous offers they usually offer a large discount but as this phone is very new i can't see it being the same as previous years.

Last phone i bought 2 years back was a HTC for 270 and it's list price was around 470

Anyone found a good sim free or pay as you go deal then?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767204
    2. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1013
    3. word association Game73844474
    4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553782

See more discussions