Vodafone smart prime 6 photos to sd card?

Found 25th Dec 2015
Does anyone know how to automatically save photos to the SD card on theVodafone smart prime 6? Theres no option to change default storage.

Thanks
Community Updates
3 Comments
Presuming it on Lollipop open camera app...go to settings>storage then should be option to save to sd. Don't have one but this is standard Lollipop settings. If not on Lollipop then its alot harder as OS not have native support.
Some Operators use own version of camera app taking away the functionality if you can't see this try app called "Camera MX" free and has sd card option (will be found like above)
Original Poster
Hi

I looked and theres no option, I also tried the MX camera app earlier today as I had read about that but the photo quality was worse than the standard camera already installed?

Its strange as when I go to storage I cannot view whats on the SD card?

Thanks

Thanks
1spoon1

HiI looked and theres no option, I also tried the MX camera app earlier … HiI looked and theres no option, I also tried the MX camera app earlier today as I had read about that but the photo quality was worse than the standard camera already installed? Its strange as when I go to storage I cannot view whats on the SD card?ThanksThanks

That's probably the issue. You tried the card in anything else or reformat in a PC.
PS what spec card?
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 25th Dec 2015
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants