Vodafone Smart ultra 6 app removal question?

2 replies
Found 9th Aug 2016
Vodafone Smart ultra 6 app removal question?
Okay,so i have just had a replacement SU6 sent out from Amazon and unlocked it but struggling to remember or find out which apps (Vodafone) i can safely remove.
Also when i`m downloading Facebook and Facebook messenger it comes up that both are not working.
Any links to answers would be good too.
Any advice appreciated,thanks

2 Comments

had the same problem with my wife's phone. I was given this link and it works

hotukdeals.com/tag/ask…540

use the link inside the post to get an older APK file both for Facebook and Messenger. Download them on your computer and upload them to your phone. Once located on your phone, click and install (make sure it's not on your SD card as it won't work)
J

Original Poster

jeannot18

had the same problem with my wife's phone. I was given this link and it … had the same problem with my wife's phone. I was given this link and it workshttp://www.hotukdeals.com/tag/ask/smart-ultra-6-facebook-facebook-messenger-issues-2491533?p=28538540use the link inside the post to get an older APK file both for Facebook and Messenger. Download them on your computer and upload them to your phone. Once located on your phone, click and install (make sure it's not on your SD card as it won't work)J

Great,that worked fine
Just need to find out which apps i can delete without affecting the phone.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Typical cost of boiler installation12
    2. I’m in dire need of a dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G915
    3. 2 for 1 code33
    4. Travelling from London Stadium after an event23

See more discussions