Vodafone Superfast 2

Posted 30th Jun 2020
Hi. I wanted to know if Vodafone Superfast 2 is any good I’ve always been with sky or virgin where you can boosters so do anyone know any info please
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Where you can boosters ?
Been with them 2 months now and service is consistent. Advised that I'd get 58mbps at my address , actually get 63 mbps wired and 35 to 55 mbps wifi , depending on how far the room is from the router. The router is not ideally placed, being right by the window of the living room at the front of the house , still managers to get a descent signal at the far side of the house in the extension.
i moved from virgin 100meg to Vodafone superfast getting about 50meg which is less than minimum they guarantee so i get a discount i see no difference to the virgin broadband and the wireless is better with Vodafone we get home phone as well and all calls are free we added that we spend around £25 a month now with free view virgin wanted to put my bundle with there tv and home phone from £50 to £75 so the cost saving is massive we find the service great and see no marked difference in speeds the modem we have is better than the VM one which dropped line a lot we have no line in as we had been with VM years so we had to have a line in which was £60 its still a massive saving on my old VM price and even better than the increase they expected me agree to.
Had Superfast 2 for more than a year now, my speed has been 73.9 MB/s download and 20.00 MB/s on upload consistently, although now the download speed has dropped to 67 MB/s since a few weeks ago, but there are no dropouts (had random dropouts around 3 am before). Overall I'm pretty satisfied by it seeing as I pay £17 a month from promotional offers and having a mobile plan with them.
RazzySxPB30/06/2020 16:20

Had Superfast 2 for more than a year now, my speed has been 73.9 MB/s …Had Superfast 2 for more than a year now, my speed has been 73.9 MB/s download and 20.00 MB/s on upload consistently, although now the download speed has dropped to 67 MB/s since a few weeks ago, but there are no dropouts (had random dropouts around 3 am before). Overall I'm pretty satisfied by it seeing as I pay £17 a month from promotional offers and having a mobile plan with them.

Did you happen to have been with BT before because I used to get regular router reboots around 2am?
Edited by: "Meathotukdeals" 30th Jun
Meathotukdeals30/06/2020 17:08

Did you happen to have been with BT before because I used to get regular …Did you happen to have been with BT before because I used to get regular router reboots around 2am?

Used to have EE before which I believe was owned by BT, so in a sense yeah
Thanks everyone
I've been with them since March. I can't fault them. I get 58 meg consistently.
We had a few existing issues with our line which meant we didn't get the minimum guaranteed speed. They promptly got openreach to fix it and turned out we needed a new phone socket.
Post a comment
@
    Text