Vodafone Text messaging issue

6 replies
Found 19th Nov 2009
Just topped up DDs mobile phone with a fiver and she says she hasnt been able to send text messages for a while now. I sent the settings to her phone and it still didnt send a text.

Now back in the day, lol, makes me sound old, I had a PAYG vodafone and when it ran out of credit it stopped sending texts until 24 hours after top up, could this still be the case or is there something obvious I am missing?

1. Misc
  2. Vodafone
6 Comments

Ive never had that happen with mine when it runs out, would be worth ringing customer services and seeing if they can help or it could be the actual phone at fault

Original Poster

It receives texts all right though.

I had a problem with texts once, this was with o2, I had to call customer services and they "flushed" my message box

Original Poster

Mecoconuts;6943802

Follow this Troubleshooter ...nice & easy … Follow this Troubleshooter ...nice & easy ....:thumbsup:http://troubleshootinghelp.vodafone.co.uk/start?CMD=iSearch&TP=vfpocweb&SQ=1&Q1-1-495724206181576376=495724206181576686&SS=IECDC-WIAS113_INF114608

you broke it.........

Compilation of 'D:\egain\Knowledge\Self-Service-8001\data\kserver\jsp_gen\presentation\jsp\_presentation\_vfpocweb\__error_45_server.java' failed:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D:\egain\Knowledge\Self-Service-8001\data\kserver\jsp_gen\presentation\jsp\_presentation\_vfpocweb\__error_45_server.java:163: cannot resolve symbol
probably occurred due to an error in /presentation/vfpocweb/vftop.jsp line 12:
Vodafone Logo

D:\egain\Knowledge\Self-Service-8001\data\kserver\jsp_gen\presentation\jsp\_presentation\_vfpocweb\__error_45_server.java:167: cannot resolve symbol
probably occurred due to an error in /presentation/vfpocweb/vftop.jsp line 41:

D:\egain\Knowledge\Self-Service-8001\data\kserver\jsp_gen\presentation\jsp\_presentation\_vfpocweb\__error_45_server.java:177: cannot resolve symbol
probably occurred due to an error in /presentation/vfpocweb/vfbottom.jsp line 8:
img_phones_devices.jpg

D:\egain\Knowledge\Self-Service-8001\data\kserver\jsp_gen\presentation\jsp\_presentation\_vfpocweb\__error_45_server.java:179: cannot resolve symbol
probably occurred due to an error in /presentation/vfpocweb/vfbottom.jsp line 26:
img_forum.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best renewal with sky after last offer66
    2. Advice on claiming from Salford Council pot hole damage11
    3. Want to sell on DLC ebay44
    4. heart rate monitor fitness watch58

See more discussions