Groups

VODAFONE, TOPCASHBACK, QUIDCO and Porting number from PAYG to contract

Guys I need some help.

I am trying to order a new phone from Vodafone and obviously going through quidco or topcashback which means that I must complete the order online.

But when I get to the last screen where I need to enter my PAC code and my old number so I can port it to the new contract it does not work as it does not accept a vodafone PAC code.

It looks like the only way to port from PAYG Vodafone to a contract is Vodafone is to place the order over the phone how annoying is that.

Does anybody knows how I can get around this I do not want to miss the £130 cashback.

The only thing that I could think is to port my number to another network and then port it back but I am thinking is kind of a lot of hassle.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for any info and help

4 Comments

port the number after recieving the phone after ordering online?
    you can port a number after ordering by sending them an email

Original Poster

deeppockets;8711057

port the number after recieving the phone after ordering online?you can … port the number after recieving the phone after ordering online?you can port a number after ordering by sending them an email

Uhmmm the website states that you can not do this, that is why I am a bit worry

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/8161/vodafonewn.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i managed to , i said website kept on crashing when i tried to enter a pac code, i had actually bought it from phones4u who dont allow porting a number to vodafone, send an email to [email protected], they should be able to help

Original Poster

deeppockets;8711641

i managed to , i said website kept on crashing when i tried to enter a … i managed to , i said website kept on crashing when i tried to enter a pac code, i had actually bought it from phones4u who dont allow porting a number to vodafone, send an email to [email protected], they should be able to help

OK thanks, I will give it a go. I suppose if they get fussy I can always cancel the contract within the first week :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Need help with home Internet dropping out please11
      2. What's the name of that brand that looks like Playstation symbols?22
      3. Do you use a case on your iPhone?99
      4. Ask and Misc quieter since for sale has gone?55

See more discussions