Expired

vodafone unlimited mobile internet access question

Found 10th Dec 2008
I have a phone from phones4u on vodafone. Does unlimited moble internet apply to my contract ?

More info vodafone.com/sta…tml

Thanks

7 Comments

i have 'unlimited' internet with vodafone and it says on my tariff/plan/print out thing that they gave me when i set it up...have a look at that???

otherwise give them a ring, im sure they will let you know for certain

If you pay 25 quid or more a month it looks like you have it...

Bare in mind 'subject to a fair usage policy of 500MB / per month' so it's not really unlimited. . .

steve1221;3718045

If you pay 25 quid or more a month it looks like you have it...Bare in … If you pay 25 quid or more a month it looks like you have it...Bare in mind 'subject to a fair usage policy of 500MB / per month' so it's not really unlimited. . .

hence the 'unlimited' on my post, although im on it all the time and the highest charge i have had for it was 4p

Original Poster

Thansk guys.
lil_tiger: Is this a vodafone contact you got from phones4u ? I am concerned that because its through phpones4u, they wont offer me it. I am also not sure where to look for the unlimited internet bit on my contract ...

Original Poster

called vodafone, theyre charging me £5 a month for 500mb data @ 3G speed. Not worth it IMHO. Will go for the o2 mobile internet dongle

Phones4u are a third party Vodafone supplier, the article refers to Vodafone direct only although even then it only referred to certain tariffs at the time.

John

Cyrus;3718162

Thansk guys.lil_tiger: Is this a vodafone contact you got from phones4u ? … Thansk guys.lil_tiger: Is this a vodafone contact you got from phones4u ? I am concerned that because its through phpones4u, they wont offer me it. I am also not sure where to look for the unlimited internet bit on my contract ...

No, I got my contract from the vodafone shop, I cant find the paperwork at the moment but it said something like UNLMTDNET or something like that....well if they have offered you it i guess you dont have it....I found it easier to go to the network shops when i was looking around, they were more willing to throw freebies in
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522874
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming45
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769494
    4. Wow apple you really are bad1926

See more discussions