Vodafone unlock

Found 31st Mar
I have a locked iPhone to Vodafone . What’s my best chances of getting it unlocked without having to wait 30 days?
Community Updates
AskVodafone
13 Comments
deleted1597344
Vodafone are the only ones who can unlock it.
deleted159734431st Mar

Vodafone are the only ones who can unlock it.

Yes but I have seen online that I must use them for 30 days first. Is there any way around this
hethekid1 m ago

Yes but I have seen online that I must use them for 30 days first. Is …Yes but I have seen online that I must use them for 30 days first. Is there any way around this

No mate unlocked two phones and this was the only option no way around it
Shouldn't take 30 days,10 at the most.
AW007913 m ago

Shouldn't take 30 days,10 at the most.

They mean Vodafone would want them to have used the phone for at least 30 days before allowing an unlock. Not that it takes 30 days to process the unlock.
Ebay took 2 days a service called fast unlock I think. Cost me a tenner.
Dannyrobbo1 h, 28 m ago

Problem with eBay is whoever unlocked it would have had unauthorized access to Apples unlock servers so could easily be reversed or even barred! Vodafone will do it for free after 30 days. In my experience they usually take a couple of hours after filling online form out.
.MUFC.8 h, 22 m ago

Problem with eBay is whoever unlocked it would have had unauthorized …Problem with eBay is whoever unlocked it would have had unauthorized access to Apples unlock servers so could easily be reversed or even barred! Vodafone will do it for free after 30 days. In my experience they usually take a couple of hours after filling online form out.

Yeah, but let’s be honest that doesn’t really happen. This is the second time I’ve had it done and I have never had an issue it’s been far more efficient than the genuine service
Dannyrobbo36 m ago

Yeah, but let’s be honest that doesn’t really happen. This is the second t …Yeah, but let’s be honest that doesn’t really happen. This is the second time I’ve had it done and I have never had an issue it’s been far more efficient than the genuine service

Just because it hasn't happened to you, doesn't mean it won't happen to somebody else. Yes I know people that have had various problems with third party unlockers in the past so should certainly be used with caution, maybe unrelated maybe not. Especially as it's a free and official unlock via the network if you have a little patience. Just not worth it imo.
.MUFC.9 h, 35 m ago

Just because it hasn't happened to you, doesn't mean it won't happen to …Just because it hasn't happened to you, doesn't mean it won't happen to somebody else. Yes I know people that have had various problems with third party unlockers in the past so should certainly be used with caution, maybe unrelated maybe not. Especially as it's a free and official unlock via the network if you have a little patience. Just not worth it imo.

This is just speculation though, it either works or it doesn’t there can be no issue other than it doesn’t unlock.
Dannyrobbo9 m ago

This is just speculation though, it either works or it doesn’t there can b …This is just speculation though, it either works or it doesn’t there can be no issue other than it doesn’t unlock.

No, scenario, Vodafone employee has unauthorized access to Apples unlock server because he has been selling unlocks on the sly. Vodafone and/or Apple find out and trace back to employee, trace all his unauthorized unlocks, Then they could A. Void the unlock B. Vodafone could block the device. Unlikely I agree but 100% possible. I have known devices to have been blocked or relocked months later. More likely something unrelated but possibly due to unauthorized unlock.
Dannyrobbo21 h, 5 m ago

Do you have a link to the one which you used?
.MUFC.4 h, 52 m ago

No, scenario, Vodafone employee has unauthorized access to Apples unlock …No, scenario, Vodafone employee has unauthorized access to Apples unlock server because he has been selling unlocks on the sly. Vodafone and/or Apple find out and trace back to employee, trace all his unauthorized unlocks, Then they could A. Void the unlock B. Vodafone could block the device. Unlikely I agree but 100% possible. I have known devices to have been blocked or relocked months later. More likely something unrelated but possibly due to unauthorized unlock.

Again just speculation, it would not be in apples or Vodafone’s best interest to block your device, once it’s through it’s through.

i think the service was called fast unlocks, I can’t seem to find them on eBay anymore
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions