Groups

Vodafone unlock code...not available?

so i got a new phone...a nokia n81 8gb......its on vodafone so i purchased an unlock code from ebay. After a few days i got a refund saying no code was available for my phone.
    can anyone explain as to why this is?
    Now i gotta wait 2-3 weeks on a turbo sim from dealextreme as i aint paying £25-30 for the local phone shop to do it.

5 Comments

Vodafone mobiles come unlocked these days don't they ?

If it's on contract you can get an unlock code for free here.

forum.vodafone.co.uk/ind…371

Banned

not all codes are in the database, some are just missed, some are removed (ie blackberry storm codes).
    You can get it from vodafone direct but they will take anything up to 4 weeks to get the code, could be a few days though, most you will pay is £20

Original Poster

so if one code reseller cant get the code, there no point trying another?
    the phone is a p&g...so what is likelyhood of voda giving me a code? do they offer it cheaper to current contract customers?

Banned

free for contract customers, £20 to payt
    if you know someone on contract they can get it free for you

Original Poster

colinsunderland;3783227

free for contract customers, £20 to paytif you know someone on contract … free for contract customers, £20 to paytif you know someone on contract they can get it free for you

dont know anyone on contract. i just bought a turbo sim from ebay...hopefully posting from within uk.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Rest In Peace Jerry Lewis.66
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?66
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?99
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846240

See more discussions