Vodafone Upgrade

My mums contract ends in september, and I think she's on £25 p/m.
She wants to stay on the contract she is but will she get an upgrade still?
I would really like I samsung tocca (shes going to give me the phone)
what are peoples experiences?
Thanks
Jac

8 Comments

get ready to charge it up every 6 hours

Original Poster

That bad?

my o/h is on vodaphone £25 p.m. didnt really want to go to all the trouble to port number over to virgin who are £10 p.m. so rang vodaphone day before yesterday (his contract ended about 2 wks ago - but they dont tell you) told them I wanted to disconnect, they said why I said too expensive and they offered New Sony Ericsson 770i and £12.50 p.m. for same deal. phone came within 24 hrs. someone on here offered a lot more yesterday 500 mins and a new better phone

Original Poster

Well I'm probably looking for a 5 mp phone lol

spikeyjacko;2437095

Well I'm probably looking for a 5 mp phone lol

the person on here yesterday got that and the 500 minutes and for £15 -

Original Poster

Cool
Was theirs at the end of the contract?

octobergirl;2437086

my o/h is on vodaphone £25 p.m. didnt really want to go to all the … my o/h is on vodaphone £25 p.m. didnt really want to go to all the trouble to port number over to virgin who are £10 p.m. so rang vodaphone day before yesterday (his contract ended about 2 wks ago - but they dont tell you) told them I wanted to disconnect, they said why I said too expensive and they offered New Sony Ericsson 770i and £12.50 p.m. for same deal. phone came within 24 hrs. someone on here offered a lot more yesterday 500 mins and a new better phone

I have 2 x mobiles on £12.50 per month (free evening and weekend calls to landlines and other Vodafone mobiles at ?? minutes) and works for me. Just be aware that they tend to exclude you from a lot of the offers/deals such as passport (use mobile abroad) and family and friends (pay £5 per month for 4 x mobiles unlimited calls).

Interesting that you have been offered it as I believe they have been trying to get me off it for several years as I think it is very good value for money.

The new Sony Ericsson C902 Cyber-shot is the one I would choose, go have a look at one.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763953
    2. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1930
    3. GOT Leaks again514
    4. Any PS4 News Here29213592

See more discussions