Vodafone veryme Cafe Rouge voucher request

Posted 16th JanEdited by:"sicklysweet"
I would be really grateful if someone could please give me one of the Vodafone veryme cafe rouge voucher codes tomorrow lunchtime

The codes only last 3 hours so it’d have to be sent tomorrow lunch time rather than now.

My friend used my Dad’s code as he didn’t think he would use it but now Dad is in town tomorrow lunch time and it would make a nice treat for him.

Thank you in advance
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
I can't see this on my Veryme rewards. Is this account specific?
-888-16/01/2020 20:25

I can't see this on my Veryme rewards. Is this account specific?

Thank you for looking. It was on both my Dad's phone and mine, and I used them with a friend...feel a bit guilty now!

It's listed as 'used' on the front-page of my veryme app so I don't know.

Really appreciate you taking the time to look even if it wasn't showing.
sicklysweet16/01/2020 22:21

Thank you for looking. It was on both my Dad's phone and mine, and I used …Thank you for looking. It was on both my Dad's phone and mine, and I used them with a friend...feel a bit guilty now!It's listed as 'used' on the front-page of my veryme app so I don't know. Really appreciate you taking the time to look even if it wasn't showing.

Sorry I couldn't help you at. I just had another look and click on everything but it's definitely not on my rewards. Hope someone can help you.
-888-16/01/2020 22:56

Sorry I couldn't help you at. I just had another look and click on …Sorry I couldn't help you at. I just had another look and click on everything but it's definitely not on my rewards. Hope someone can help you.

Thank you very much, always lovely to know someone tried even if it doesn't work. Really appreciate it.
I should be able to send you one.... I can't guarantee the time though as I will be at work, what time do you need it sending? For it to be of use to you between what hours 12-3?
Douglas_Birks17/01/2020 07:22

I should be able to send you one.... I can't guarantee the time though as …I should be able to send you one.... I can't guarantee the time though as I will be at work, what time do you need it sending? For it to be of use to you between what hours 12-3?

Gosh, thank you. Dad has an optician appointment at 11 so will probably want to eat 12ish if that works out with your timing?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants