Vodafone video call charges

Found 2nd Aug 2016
been charged for using video call on my Samsung device, silly me I thought it was free like apple products...

is there any way Vodafone can remove the costs?? its 11£ luckily I noticed it before it became a lot higher

anyone got advice
Community Updates
4 Comments
The only advice really is don't video call. Vodafone will gladly refund you the day Lord Lucan crashes his ufo on Earth's second moon.
Original Poster
Python

The only advice really is don't video call. Vodafone will gladly refund … The only advice really is don't video call. Vodafone will gladly refund you the day Lord Lucan crashes his ufo on Earth's second moon.

​lol I thought so...

I'll stick to Skype
if you can make up a story and tell.customer services that your child was playing with the phone and by mistake called some video calls, if possible can you refund ? I will make sure it won't happen again.
I got once refund for calling premium number like 0845 for same excuse I got like 17 pounds back.
try your luck....
Original Poster
singhisking68

if you can make up a story and tell.customer services that your child was … if you can make up a story and tell.customer services that your child was playing with the phone and by mistake called some video calls, if possible can you refund ? I will make sure it won't happen again.I got once refund for calling premium number like 0845 for same excuse I got like 17 pounds back.try your luck....

​thanks for the advice
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions