Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Vodafone vs EE

Posted 16th Feb
Hi I’m on EE been with them for years, there not offering me any decent retention deals.
Requested PAC code and going with the Fonehouse offer £13.33 60gb.

I tend to use my phone mainly for data and few calls

I know depends on area etc how good / bad is Vodafone.
I live in Birmingham.

Will not move on to o2 ( poor 4G spectrum) not 3 ( slow data speeds)

Thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
Vodafone are great here, good speeds, good signal (the very rural outskirts of a major city) and the veryme app has some good freebies every now and then... Also they always seem cheaper...

You do have another option though, you could use your PAC to go to a Vodafone mvno (think it's either voxi or smarty) and try the same signal for a month or 2 before commuting to a years deal
Douglas_Birks16/02/2020 10:12

Vodafone are great here, good speeds, good signal (the very rural …Vodafone are great here, good speeds, good signal (the very rural outskirts of a major city) and the veryme app has some good freebies every now and then... Also they always seem cheaper...You do have another option though, you could use your PAC to go to a Vodafone mvno (think it's either voxi or smarty) and try the same signal for a month or 2 before commuting to a years deal

Thanks

I need 4G calling straight away for the work I do I need volte,
I have a free three sim with 200mb it’s shocking data speeds
I think I can get you 60GB with EE for £16 month
60gb for £13? Vodafone
shef007216/02/2020 14:06

60gb for £13? Vodafone

Generally speaking EE are the best in terms of network speed.
My personal experience very much tally with this.
Although recently Vodafone came a respectable second best.
EE generally has fastest speed.

At my home EE > vodafone ~ 3 > O2

If you want to have a test on vodafone, you could get a Nokia 105 + £10 vodafone PAYG top up for £16 at CPW.
You could sell the nokia for £13 at CEX or keep it as spare
I made the switch to Vodafone and already switched back to EE, showed 4G signal most places I go, first place went to no signal 2nd place no 4G data had 2G data, cancelled and now back onto EE
shef007221/02/2020 20:44

I made the switch to Vodafone and already switched back to EE, showed 4G …I made the switch to Vodafone and already switched back to EE, showed 4G signal most places I go, first place went to no signal 2nd place no 4G data had 2G data, cancelled and now back onto EE

I get 2g Vodafone in my street too very poor so I switched yet everyone else raves about Vodafone swings and roundabouts
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants