Groups
    EXPIRED

@VodafoneUKDeals on Twitter

Just wanted to give people a heads up on a new channel on Twitter. Just bought a HTC Desire thru these guys and got a really good deal thats not available thru resellers and their website.

They are offering great deals to get themselves known apparently as they are going to expand into social media marketing.

FYI i got £30 per month for 18 mths (first 15 are charged at £20), 600 mins, UL Data, UL Txt

Total = £390

They also offered £20 per month for 24 months (first 12 @£15) = Total = £420

BTW, The Phone Was Free

27 Comments

i dont get it, im following them now after your post but cant find this deal?

ive "emailed" them which i suppose what your supposed to do...

what minutes/texts/internet OP?

lol i really doubt this is real, read the above details as that i probably one of the hottest deals ever if true

Original Poster

Well its deffo true. Check the posts from them and the ops are the initals after ^ - mine was Ben (^BH) just send a message to @vodafoneukdeals asking for some info, and they will prep you with some Q's and then give you a link and a reference. You call them and then they call you back to do credit check and talk thru the deals.

When i get the confirmation via wmail, i will post some evidence. I've no reason to lie, just a fmaily man & geek!

i'll give it a bash, no harm can be done surely.

this mean I will have to sign up to twitter

I sent them a tweet but haven't got a response.

Hoping to get the same deal the op got!

Must be a time for it.
    Yesterday my mate (who is with 3 and has been for a LONG time), phoned up to renew his contract and get a new phone.
    He was going to ask for the HTC desire something?? but they offered him a new 32g iphone with unlimited calls, texts and internet for £20 a month!
    They said they weren't advertising the deal as they only had 1000 but as he was a "gold customer", they offered him the deal. Only thing was that he is tied into an 18 month contract but who cares with that deal!!!
    He's gonne try and ring them back and see if he can get me the deal lol.
    Might be worth a try?

khy86;8383833

lol i really doubt this is real, read the above details as that i … lol i really doubt this is real, read the above details as that i probably one of the hottest deals ever if true

It's definitely true. I got the exact same deal as the OP with the free Desire.

3000 texts. Unlimited internet (500mb fair usage). 600 x mins. free desire. 18 month contract. 15 x £20 a month. 3 x £30 a month. Total price over 18 months £390

And it's not just deals on the Desire. Try them for any phone/contract you want. They offer better deals than you will get by phoning them up or going in store. The guy who phoned me back said the Vodafone guys on the phone would laugh at you if you asked for the same deal. I don't know why they are able to offer better deals, but I imagine it's to create some sort of buzz on Twitter and internet forums or whatever.

How do you email them asking for this sort of deal? On twitter but just can't figure it out.

Make sure you go to their page and click to follow them. Then write a message to them in the blank box at the top starting with @VodafoneUKDeals

You should also be able to send them a direct message. It's somewhere on the right hand side of the screen.

BTW, just ask for whatever you want. Ask them to do you a deal on the iphone, desire or whatever, and you can just see what they offer. Alternatively just ask for the deal posted above if that's what you're after

Original Poster

Glad to hear others are taking advantage

i pay £20 anyways, no reason why i shouldnt go for this lol. Let me sign up.

dcx_badass;8390636

Ok that one I am calling BS on.

nah they said you have to pay £700 for the phone :whistling:

okay i cant see the box where u leave a comment :s

just post it on your homepage when you log in. Just write @VodafoneUKDeals and the message will get to them. Or go to their homepage and click on the message button to direct message them. Make sure you are following them first

The iphone one is bull, but there ringing me tomorrow about the HTC desire, at the ops price. Its a limited offer they told me.

sdavi3680;8391535

just post it on your homepage when you log in. Just write … just post it on your homepage when you log in. Just write @VodafoneUKDeals and the message will get to them. Or go to their homepage and click on the message button to direct message them. Make sure you are following them first

Cheers they are phoning me tomorrow too.

Original Poster

hope you get your deals guys & start looking for the screen protectors and cases

So you follow them on Twitter, send them a message asking for a deal on the Desire and they come back with the best they can do?

Hopefully this will still be going on when I get home this evening as thats a great deal on the Desire!

Bit parnoid me - but how do you know they are vodafone - and not someone pretending to be Vodafone?:pirate:

they reply back with a link and code, you then email vodafone direct with the code in the subject box.

Adam2050;8393967

The iphone one is bull, but there ringing me tomorrow about the HTC … The iphone one is bull, but there ringing me tomorrow about the HTC desire, at the ops price. Its a limited offer they told me.

Did they call you back?

I enquired about this before you i think, but recieved no call today

I got an email back instead, and when i phone them up they havent heard of the twitter blog lol.

any updates guys?

Well, its bull

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX @VodafoneUKdeals is it true that you are doing a deal on the HTC Desire (£20 month for 24 months (first 12 @£15)). 600 mins, UL Data, UL Txt

VodafoneUKdeals @XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Hi. It's not true. Thanks ^IC
    about 10 hours ago via CoTweet in reply to XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Original Poster

Lovesporran;8423220

Well, its bullXXXXXXXXXXXXXX @VodafoneUKdeals is it true that you are … Well, its bullXXXXXXXXXXXXXX @VodafoneUKdeals is it true that you are doing a deal on the HTC Desire (£20 month for 24 months (first 12 @£15)). 600 mins, UL Data, UL Txt VodafoneUKdeals @XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Hi. It's not true. Thanks ^IC about 10 hours ago via CoTweet in reply to XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

That deal was only for 300 mins. Anyway, i had a call from vodafone today confirming all my details and assuring me that the delays were "Ash" related.

Plus it is worth noting, that if you bargain like that, you are unlikely to get anywhere . . .

"Can i have this PS3 for £150? " "No" "K Tnx Bye" . . . .! :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      2. word association Game74044544
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
      4. Spotify Family Premium share721

See more discussions