Expired

Vodaphone Balance Enquiry

Found 3rd Jun 2008
Hi, just got a new contract on vodaphone, and wanted to know the number to enquire what the balance is, is there an easy way to find out the balance without going through to their customer services. Also has anyone got the number for customer services, much appreciated

1. Ask
  2. Vodafone
6 Comments

44555 Balance.

191 Customer services.

i use the pause method

its easy

191p****pp111

the stars denote the pin number of the password which you need to set up!

Save the number and dial the number, with your pin and the Pause function kicks in and you get a text! been using this for years!

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;2236138

44555 Balance.191 Customer services.

Thanks for the information, and such a quick reply, reppd:)

murabi;2236187

i use the pause methodits easy191p****pp111the stars denote the pin … i use the pause methodits easy191p****pp111the stars denote the pin number on the password which you need to set up!dial the number, with your pin and the Pause function kicks in and you get a text! been using this for years!

Will try that, thanks, reppd:)

why thank you!

this works on most networks!!

just dial and enjoy!

murabi;2236187

i use the pause methodits easy191p****pp111the stars denote the pin … i use the pause methodits easy191p****pp111the stars denote the pin number of the password which you need to set up!Save the number and dial the number, with your pin and the Pause function kicks in and you get a text! been using this for years!

Dont want my pin on a number on my phone.

My way sends a text for balance or last bill about.

you can do it for that as well. just save it in your phone!

44555pp1 (or 2) saves you from pressing it
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. £15 topcashback this weekend when you spend £15 at Pizza Hut, Dominos, Papa…510
    2. PlayStation VR is the number 1 selling product on Amazon right now11
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771752
    4. Sky VIP free tickets alert77

See more discussions