Groups

vodaphone conract, need to take id into store ? *help*

applyed for a contract with vodaphone, was then sent an email asking to take id into store. anyone else ever had to do this ? i applyed online by the way.

3 Comments

Banned

Not online no, But you need ID so they can verify that it is you that is taking the contract think it helps prevent fraud,

Can't help you on the ID but can give the reason though

Banned

Take some ID into store................It could be that you are not on the electoral roll or they feel they need proof to satisy themselves of your identity, no biggie.

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;8544649

Take some ID into store................It could be that you are not on … Take some ID into store................It could be that you are not on the electoral roll or they feel they need proof to satisy themselves of your identity, no biggie.

Yeah im going to do it anyway :thumbsup: , i hav a contract with t-mob and that was done instore, plus if i pass all checks (fingers crossed please people) then i can walk out of the store with it tommorow.

Rep added.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)1212
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764468
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?27105
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …1730

See more discussions