Groups

Vodaphone - Quidco tracking

I've just bought a BlackBerry sim only from Voadaphone via Quidco.
    Quidco says Vodaphone will pay out £125 for a 12 month £15pm contract.
    So far Quidco has tracked £15. Will it track the full amount, £125?

Merchant Vodafone
    Purchase amount £1.00
    Expected cashback £15.00

Vodafone tracking information

All Vodafone orders will track and validate at a base rate. Once validated the remaining cashback amount will then retrack into your account by the 20th of the following month.

This is a tracking receipt which confirms that your purchase has been tracked by the merchant or retailer. This receipt is provided for information only and does not need to be retained, as the information has also been updated in your Quidco account. You can follow further updates on the status of your cashback, raise an enquiry, or view past transactions by signing in to your Quidco account.

3 Comments

It should change at some point to the right amount. As to how long it'll take to actually pay out is anyones guess.
    Voda can be the slowest of all the networks to pay out through Quidco (I had to wait 2 years for mine). There's were a lot of people complaining on the mobile forum of MSE...
    Edited by: "steve1221" 22nd Feb 2011

"All Vodafone orders will track and validate at a base rate. Once validated the remaining cashback amount will then retrack into your account by the 20th of the following month."

Sounds like £15 is the base rate, so once it's validated a further £110 should track...

Original Poster

Thanks for the replies

£15 x 12months = £180
    £180 - £125 = £55
    £55 / 12months = £4.58per month

I hope it does track, its a BlackBerry sim card.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheap northface alternatives?11
      2. NUS EXTRA - Cheap (Legitimate Way) - 3 year card?610
      3. What to do?????56
      4. Tradesmen battery power tools.11

See more discussions