Expired

Voi Jeans Football, £100 Base Fashion voucher and a Fifa 2014 game - Base game

Found 18th Jun 2014Made hot 19th Jun 2014
The final game, everyone is on the edge of their seats waiting to see who will win in Brazil?

We want to test your football knowledge and your predicting skills to see if you can guess who will be in the final and what the score will be!

The person who guesses correctly or is the closest will be put into a draw then one lucky winner will be picked and will win a Voi Jeans Football, a £100 Base Fashion voucher and the official Fifa 2014 game for the console of their choice.

Q: Which countries will be in the Final and what will the score be?

How To Enter:

Leave your prediction in the comments below

Go to Facebook to leave us your prediction here facebook.com/pho…e=1

Tweet us your prediction here with the hashtag #baseworldcup here

twitter.com/bas…ion

13 Comments

thanks

Considering it says vio jeans in the title I'll give it a miss .

VOI = voice of islam

Yes you ware that crap you get laughed at

Thanks.

Thank you

Thanks

Original Poster

Crusader777

Considering it says vio jeans in the title I'll give it a miss .VOI = … Considering it says vio jeans in the title I'll give it a miss .VOI = voice of islam Yes you ware that crap you get laughed at

??

Crusader777

Considering it says vio jeans in the title I'll give it a miss .VOI = … Considering it says vio jeans in the title I'll give it a miss .VOI = voice of islam Yes you ware that crap you get laughed at

Why would you get laughed at? Their stuff looks alright

Crusader777

Bramber

As stated the brand voi means voice of islam , I told a group of lads in wales and you know what one lad done ? threw his voi hoody in the bin right away , because if people new what it standed for they wouldn't buy it , many people been duped into buying their crap , its a bit like the bnp making muslim clothes really , without letting people know the brand meaning. Did you not see how the news paper made fun out of a racist guy who was wearing this brand , he got LOL ED at by the whole nation and still people dont know what it means.

Their stuff looks alright[/quote] I think the Parteiadler of the Nazi party and other similar symbols of evil look alright but you wont catch me wearing them nore would you get a nation duped into waring them.

Original Poster

Crusader777

As stated the brand voi means voice of islam , I told a group of lads in … As stated the brand voi means voice of islam , I told a group of lads in wales and you know what one lad done ? threw his voi hoody in the bin right away , because if people new what it standed for they wouldn't buy it , many people been duped into buying their crap , its a bit like the bnp making muslim clothes really , without letting people know the brand meaning. Did you not see how the news paper made fun out of a racist guy who was wearing this brand , he got LOL ED at by the whole nation and still people dont know what it means. Their stuff looks alright

I think the Parteiadler of the Nazi party and other similar symbols of evil look alright but you wont catch me wearing them nore would you get a nation duped into waring them.[/quote]

Voi Jeans Official Online Store | Mens & Ladies Voi Jeans
voijeans.com/
Voi standing for “You” was a crucial decision in the making of the brand Voi Jeans as this was always a forefront thought, to keep “you” the consumer in mind at ...

Thanks MaWeir. Good luck

voted hot, is there a deadline for entering?

Original Poster

wbafcben

voted hot, is there a deadline for entering?

Ends 12th July
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564084
    2. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2382
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769219
    4. Leicester sack their manager!815

See more discussions