EXPIRED

voice password diary needed PLEASE

i want one of those voice journal things which only opens by the sound of your voice.
i think argos sell them but i dont know if you can get them anywhere cheaper.
do u know where?

12 Comments

Idiot

i was going to help u until u ruined the front page with your excessive use of letters used in the word please.

Supermod

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Original Poster

Happy Now? Ive Changed It.

Original Poster

acecatcher3;4465135

£14.99 at … £14.99 at amazonhttp://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B001CBZGY6/ref=dp_olp_2

THANX IS THAT THE CHEAPEST PLACE?

shouldnt this be in deal requests?

:lol:

Original Poster

Oh Soz I Dont Know How To Put It In There!

Glitzybabe;4465140

THANX IS THAT THE CHEAPEST PLACE?

dunno, im at work, seems pretty cheap tho, how much was argos one??

I really dont understand why the OP is creating listing after listing asking people to help shop for presents? One was asking for help with a charm bracelet and the answers were not even acknowledged..... I for one will not be helping...

mosskeeto;4465966

I really dont understand why the OP is creating listing after listing … I really dont understand why the OP is creating listing after listing asking people to help shop for presents? One was asking for help with a charm bracelet and the answers were not even acknowledged..... I for one will not be helping...

]lazy or dumb you decide

kungfu;4466022

]lazy or dumb you decide

I like that... I like it a lot!!! LMAO :-D:-D:-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which Smart Watch for Running?24
    2. O2 data roaming in France44
    3. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2237
    4. Cakes from ASDA11