Found 11th Apr 2008
Got one of these in my Bag O' Crap...

What is it....what does it to...how do I use it?

Cheers

9 Comments

its usually usb
so basically what you are getting is a usb mic/speaker which looks like a phone
use it that way

you can connect it to your PC and use it as a handset for your skype. You can use it to dial your your contacts, answer calls, etc. It's basiacally a microphone, a loudspeaker and a keypad for your skype.

Original Poster Banned

hashman;1874587

its usually usbso basically what you are getting is a usb mic/speaker … its usually usbso basically what you are getting is a usb mic/speaker which looks like a phone :)use it that way

oh thought it was same as a SKYPE thingybob

so worth nothing then...ebay out of question!

Original Poster Banned

kemot1984;1874604

you can connect it to your PC and use it as a handset for your skype. You … you can connect it to your PC and use it as a handset for your skype. You can use it to dial your your contacts, answer calls, etc. It's basiacally a microphone, a loudspeaker and a keypad for your skype.

so do I have to get some sort of subscription/service provider?

I got the same in my 'Bag of ****'

As well as a Scart Cable & Pack of C Batteries ;-)

ODB_69;1874638

so do I have to get some sort of subscription/service provider?

No you just download Skype to make PC to PC calls using the phone for free. You can also call mobiles and landlines using the phone but it costs.

Original Poster Banned

manzi;1876202

No you just download Skype to make PC to PC calls using the phone for … No you just download Skype to make PC to PC calls using the phone for free. You can also call mobiles and landlines using the phone but it costs.

OK Cheers...will have a look at it then.

I take it Skype charge you then using credit card or something?

Original Poster Banned

Java;1876172

I got the same in my 'Bag of ****'As well as a Scart Cable & Pack of C … I got the same in my 'Bag of ****'As well as a Scart Cable & Pack of C Batteries ;-)

Weirdly I got 4 things!

4 pack of Samsung batteries
pack of photo quality printing paper
VOIP phone
and strangely

....a marshmallow maker!

didn't know you could buy them...very odd...haven't been home yet so will check when back, but I'd say good value for £8.49

ODB_69;1876399

OK Cheers...will have a look at it then.I take it Skype charge you then … OK Cheers...will have a look at it then.I take it Skype charge you then using credit card or something?

Yeah its like a top-up service, you top up your account online and then you can use the money to make call from your PC to landlines and mobiles. PC to PC calls are completly free and dont require a credit card to make these calls.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Hope of a cure for asthma45
    2. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2685
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769298
    4. Coming up to bonfire night ...2131

See more discussions